Wednesday, July 27, 2016

12 Tags Of 2016 Remix - July

Hello everyone! Again, I'm so sorry for being away. I've been busy with the fam, and I was so fortunate to be able to see Tim and Mario recently, while they were working at The Crafty Scrapper. It was a fabulous time, and so great to see my friends!!! Now I'm back at it, and gearing up for my holiday classes, and I've finally made some time to do my Tim tag for July, for the 2016 Tag Remix. Oh what fun it was to make!!! I am IN LOVE with the new Crazy Dogs!!!  I am also in love with the two techniques Tim combined to come up with the tag (My July, 2015 and April, 2015 tags here.), and how he switched things up with the direction of the word dies...so cool!
There was lots of die cutting, and I even used a few of Tim's new Sizzix Thinlets...Tropical and Vacation Words in Script. Distress Water Color Cardstock cut very well with the Thinlets.
After I stamped the new Crazy Dog from Stamper's Anonymous, in Jet Black Archival, I started water coloring in the dog and background as per Tim's instructions, and then I water colored in all the rest of the die cut pieces. I colored the metal flowers with Tim's new Alcohol Ink from Ranger. Once everything was dry, I sewed, adhered, and then added some Glossy Accents on a few things. I used the Idea-ology Stars for the centers of the flowers as well.
 
 
 
Thank you Tim for inspiring us, and keeping the techniques fresh in our mind! I'll be back again soon. Thanks for looking everyone!!!

Supplies:

I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!

24 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag, as well as a perfect and very clever design for the Summer TH tag. I noticed on Instagram that you were at The Crafty Scrapper when Tim and Mario were there. I wanted to attend, since I was in the DFW area that weekend, but I had some scheduling problems. It would have been marvelous to meet you,Tim and Mario. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like, Like, Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking Adorable!!!!! ARe you kidding me?!? This has to be one of favorite July tags. So perfect for these crazy hot summer days and Tim's new crazy dogs! Love the rainbow Summer!!!! So cool. Wonderful take on his remix tag. I need to stop before I wear out my exclamation point key on my keyboard :)

    So glad to see you ... thanks for dropping by my blog. I saw you in the photo on Tim's blog. Have fun in Texas? Looks like it was a blast. Hugs to you! Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Adorable!!! Absolutely love the palm tree!!! Great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anita, this is a fantastic summer tag with this cute, funny-looking dog! The colouring and the composition are perfect! So cheerful and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Anita, your tag is totally awesome!! What a great idea popped into your head with the dog. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay for crazy dogs ! I have them on my shopping list :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is brilliant Anita! It just makes me smile! I am really enjoying using the new crazy dogs too but for now I am pinning this beauty... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great Tag Anita! love the says too...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw wow . This is just so darn sweet! Anita. Wonderful too .I'm sat typing with a beaming smile - love it! Terrific take on Tims tagx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the new stamps of the dogs!
    Your tag is amazing, could be the scene of a comic book, it gives me so much joy ... but also a great desire to sea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dogs are a terrific stamp set and your brilliant tag is super duper fun! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your tag, it tells a story, a crazy story maybe, everything is perfect, nothing better than this, tha says too, great take on July tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really amazing interpretation!Great job!Have a nice day, Maria ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dog .... your coloring and your design are fabulous! I love your interpretation! FABULOUS! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the summery theme and of course the adorable dog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love you take on the re-mix, everything about it says "summer" (figuratively & literally) Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a totally fun tag Anita.....love those Crazy Dogs and you have showcased that particular one perfectly. How fab to meet up with Tim and Mario too

    Take Care
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is so cute and the eyes are precious xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow wow wow - i love it!!! What a great artwork - so colourfull and it makes me smiling 😁💖 Thanks for the " making of" Many Hugs, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and commenting on it! It truly means so much to me.