Friday, April 17, 2015

Faux Enamled Glass at Bella Crafts

Hello Crafty Peeps! Today I have a super quick tutorial over at Bella Crafts Publishing to make this Faux Enamled Glass Vase, Wendy Vecchi style. Please click over to see how easy it is to make, and here are a few close ups as well.  AND...just to let you know, I've heard people say it's a phallic symbol or should be used for drug paraphernalia....NO...it's a vase for flowers!!!! That's it! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
 
 

I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the faux enamel technique is one of my favourite Wendy techniques EVER! Your vase is fabulous (I would never comment on the shape....cough, cough) and I am just maveling at how you managed to get that amazing design on it - off to check it out! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i must go take a boo to see how this is created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks amazing! Off to take a look....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it came right Out of the kiln! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool technique, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! It has a very rock'n roll feel, but it doesn't look like any of those things people said. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have totally changed the look of this Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure??? 'Cause oh boy...I remember back in college, I......bwhahahaha...kidding!! I'm off to check out your vase (wink wink), no seriously.... It's beautiful and I love the texture!!
    BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting choice of vessels.... hmmmmmm.....off to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and commenting on it! It truly means so much to me.